DOCUMENTARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | BATH | BRISTOL | LONDON
My name is Matt. I specialise in documentary wedding photography, portraiture and commercial work, producing creative, dynamic and cost effective photography for clients in the Bath and Bristol area, London and the south of England.
- I do natural and contemporary documentary wedding photography. By honing in on the important stuff; the people, the atmosphere, the love, and the details, I photograph your story. From our first informal meeting, the booking process, the photography on your wedding day and right down to photo retouching, album and web design I am committed to a high quality and ‘no fuss’ approach.
- I document the day as it is. Without control or interference, aiming to blend in so that people think I am one of the guests, they trust me and are able to be themselves. My photography is chiefly reportage in style. I work in amongst the action in a discreet and inconspicuous way, intuitively tuning in to those decisive moments with the resulting images evoking the feeling of ‘being there.’
- Your wedding photography will be an historical account of your incredible day. It serves to connect you with all those people in your life that you love and are important to you. Your wedding day is also a unique event that brings together aspects of your lives that aren’t normally linked into one space and one day. It’s my job to capture those rare moments in time whilst providing you with a portfolio of photographs that will still look amazing and fresh and have the ability to reconnect you to that day for decades to come. My relaxed approach will put everyone at ease allowing people to be themselves. The attention to detail and keen sense of planning and timing will allow you to get on and enjoy your day without having to worry about the photography. As a wedding photojournalist, I always strive to be unobtrusive, discreet and professional in every way.
- I work from a gorgeous and peaceful eco/hydro-electric studio in Tellisford, Somerset which is around 8 miles from Bath. I have an amazing set-up to shoot products and portraits both in our well-equipped studio and using the incredible rural location that the studio is based in.
The majority of my work as a wedding and portrait photographer is in Bath, Bristol, Somerset and Wiltshire. London, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Dorset and Devon are also areas that I travel to regularly for wedding work but I am available to work anywhere throughout the UK.
- I also specialise in commercial work and have an established and growing clientele. You can view my other website by clicking HERE
- If you googled wedding photographer Bath, wedding photographer Bristol or something very similar, then you’ve hopefully arrived at the right place. Please call me to discuss your requirements, to book an informal meeting at my studio, check our availability or just get more info.
Tel : 07929 765929
”We are absolutely thrilled with the photos that you took of our wedding day. From the beginning of our planning, Cam and I decided that having quality photographs that not only captured the people who we shared our day with, but also the happiness and excitement as the day unfolded, was really important. There were so many wonderful moments throughout the whirlwind of the day and you did a superb job of capturing them for us. From start to finish you have been true professionals and we would not hesitate to recommend you to other people.”
Lizzie and Cam.
Wedding Photographer Bath, Wedding Photographer Bristol, Wedding Photographer London, Wedding Photographer Brighton, Wedding Photographer Oxford.